Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Poll #3 "Which consoles do you own this generation?" results


Poll number three is over and done with. Here's the results on that one:

Which consoles do you own this generation? (75 total votes)
  • Wii only - 61% (46 votes)
  • Xbox 360 only - 1% (1 vote)
  • Playstation 3 only - 0% (0 votes)
  • Wii and 360 - 17% (13 votes)
  • Wii and PS3 - 6% (5 votes)
  • 360 and PS3 - 0% (0 votes)
  • Wii, 360, and PS3 - 10% (8 votes)
  • None of them - 2% (2 votes)
"Wii only" smoked the competition with over 60% of the votes. Not to surprising to me as I only review Nintendo system games and most people usually come here via GoNintendo.com or some other small, Nintendo-related blog. In second place was "Wii and 360". I also expected this more or less, as it seems most multi-console owning people get the Wii for Nintendo-only titles and then stick with a 360 or PS3 for the majority of other titles not found on Wii, but appearing on both HD consoles.

I voted "Wii only" of course, but I'm definitely thinking of picking up either an Xbox 360 or a Playstation 3 to get all those other great games. I just need the money!

Once again, another poll is up. This time the question is: "What quality do you look for in games the most?"

And just in case anyone's wondering. I've got four reviews scheduled. This Thursday it's Mega Man 9, this Friday is Art Style: Orbient, next Monday is Resident Evil 4, and next Friday I'll have a review of Wario Land: Shake It! up. Look forward for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment