Monday, December 1, 2008

Amazon.com deals

Not anything huge like I was planning, just a small little post. -Kyle

My Thanksgiving vacation was very nice. I got to spend some quality time with grandparents and other family over in the Midwest. The Thanksgiving lunch and dinner we had were excellent. While I was there I knew I would be missing GoNintendo and IGN updates, which I read daily. Plus I'd be missing all those posts from great blogs like SuperPhillip Central, Everyview, and I've Never Liked Your Spinach Puffs.

So I knew that when I got home, I'd have a lot of reading to do, and that didn't sound bad to me! But little did I know I had missed some of the best Amazon.com deals that I'd seen in a while. Some were Black Friday, others just random or Gold Box deals (whatever that means). While I was away I missed Sonic Unleashed, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, and Okami deals! Two of those I borrowed, loved, but haven't really gotten around to purchasing (Rez 4 and Okami). The other few I was holding out since they didn't look all that great but with a price tag like they had, I'd definitely lay down some money for them.

Long story short, I'm ticked that I missed some good deals on on some games I'd really like to have picked up. Guess I'll just have to pay the regular price and support the developers (dang!) or just put it on my Christmas list. Probably the latter.

Comments or questions? Drop an email to kylehogg@gmail.com or leave a comment below...

1 comment: