Gaming Forecast March 2009
- Major League Baseball 2K9 (Wii, Mar. 3rd)
- Sonic & The Black Knight (Wii, Mar. 3rd)
- We Ski and Snowboard (Wii, Mar. 3rd)
- Major League Baseball 2K9 Fantasy All-Stars (DS, Mar. 3rd)
- Peggle: Dual Shot (DS, Mar. 3rd)
- New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis (Wii, Mar. 9th)
- New Play Control! Pikmin (Wii, Mar. 9th)
- MadWorld (Wii, Mar. 10th)
- MySims Party (Wii and DS, Mar. 10th)
- Avalon Code (DS, Mar. 10th)
- Marble Saga: Kororinpa (Wii, Mar. 17th)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (Wii, Mar. 17th)
- Rune Factory: Frontier (Wii, Mar. 17th)
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (DS, Mar. 17th)
- Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (DS, Mar. 17th)
- Suikoden Tierkreis (DS, Mar. 17th)
- TrackMania DS (DS, Mar. 17th)
- Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (DS, Mar. 17th)
- Pokemon Platinum (DS, Mar. 22nd)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (Wii and DS, Mar. 24th)
- Guitar Hero: Metallica (Wii, Mar. 29th)
The biggest one this month for me is MadWorld. I am very stoked it and cannot wait to get my hands on a copy of this brutal, over the top game. Another Wii game that interests me is the New Play Control! version of Pikmin. I never got to play the original, but have heard great things about it, so I'll definitely be laying down some money for that. As far as other Wii games go, I won't be buying any other. Though both Sonic's latest game and Marble Saga: Kororinpa look interesting, but I doubt I'll pick them up seeing as my wallet's hurting as it is.
As I said last month, I don't own a DS, but if I did I'd have to spend even more of my money. This being because Peggle, GTA: Chinatown Wars, and Henry Hatsworth all look very good.
March was another great month for both Nintendo platforms with many quality releases. What will you be picking up? Or is there nothing that interests you?
Comments or questions? See any games I missed? Drop an email to email@example.com or leave a comment below...